At 01:51 PM 2/10/99 -0800, Bill Lovell wrote:
>At 11:40 AM 2/10/99 -0800, Kent Crispin wrote:
>>On Wed, Feb 10, 1999 at 10:33:33AM -0800, Bill Lovell wrote:

>>It's nice that you are offering ideas, but they would probably be
>>taken more seriously if you became a little more familiar with what
>>is actually on the table.
>>
>1) I'll go with what Mikki Barry said;
>2) I know damn well what's on the table;
>3) Save your bloody lectures.

Please holster your rejoinders folks. Kent, ad hominem remarks are not
called for. The assumption is that Bill knows his business as well as you
know yours. Bill is a *practicing* attorney.
Roeland M.J. Meyer -
e-mail:                                      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet phone:                                hawk.lvrmr.mhsc.com
Personal web pages:             http://staff.mhsc.com/~rmeyer
Company web-site:                           http://www.mhsc.com
                       KISS ... gotta love it!