Greg and all,

Greg Skinner wrote:

> jeff Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote, on my proposal to conduct
> a survey of representation methods:
>
> > Very good idea Greg!  However we have already done this multiple times.
>
> Do you mean INEG, the IFWP, or some other organization?  Are the results
> available?  Who was surveyed?

  I mean INEGroup.  I have periodically posted some of the results.  In fact
we are in the middle of another similar study/servey currently.  The
scope of the surveys that we have done thus far have been very broad,
but only include Internet Stakeholders/Users.  We do most of it in
malls, mass mailings, phone calling and E-Mail.  Hope this helps!  >;)