Among other topics duly worn out in this group, I might suggest
at least a hiatus from the issues of whether or not Jeff Williams
or INEG exist, NDAs, posting of other people's stuff, and so on.
That, along with the suggestions of civility and a fine sense of
humor as exhibited recently by some, would go along way
towards advancing the cause of this group.

For some of you, I'll save you the effort with the following:

"That #$%^&^&*%^& Lovell -- always being a smart alec and
telling people what to do! Where does he get off lecturing about
anything? Who does he think he is? etc., etc., ad nauseum."

Bill Lovell