If you want efficiency and order, hire Hitler.
Democracy and freedom are messy, but
with a global sense of our interactivity,
nothing else uplifts the spirit so well.

The Internet is based on decentralized
architecture, so let Internet governance
be decentralized. Just because it's a new
way of being in the world does not mean
it won't work. We need to experiment first.

Ken Freed
Media Visions Webzine
http://www.media-visions.com