On 19-Feb-99 jeff Williams wrote:
>  Wendy and all,
>
>    Jesus Wendy, do ya think that you guys could get this URL up on
>  a server that has some performance.  It is timing out before I can even
>  get it loaded!!!  What kinda a rinky-dink web server you Haaaavad
>  folks running over ther anyway?  If you need a good one I got
>  a 2cpu alpha you can use for awhile with 1gig of memory!  That
>  should give you some time to passt the hat so you can buy a real web server!

But you can't afford to mail simple promotional materials for your event that I
asked for so I could verify the event was going to occur before deciding on
attendance?

Something fishy in INEG land.

BTW, take him up on the offer  :)

I'm sure technicalities will get in the way of it ever being delivered, and he
will make sure he tells you they are all your fault.  SOP for him when he can't
make good on things he has offered in the past and been called on.

E-Mail: William X. Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 19-Feb-99
Time: 16:06:00
"We may well be on our way to a society overrun by hordes
of lawyers, hungry as locusts."
- Chief Justice Warren Burger, US Supreme Court, 1977