Mueller refers to my blatnat irrationality and talks about how greedy pizza
hut would be if someone obtained pizza-hut.co.na and concludes:

> It certainly bears no
>relationship to trademark law.

You know, reasonable folks can differ on these issues, but after a certain
point all that's left for me to say is that you are a professor of
communications and have been dabbling in the trademark debate for a little
while (dishonestly in my personal opinion), and I am an international
trademark attorney and have handled trademark matters in probably over a
hundred different countries.  You want to spout about markets, fine, but
when it comes to trademark law, you simply don't know what you are talking
about.