Dave and all,

  It is indeed unfortunate that Mr. Crockers comments here are not in
line with the majority of the comments with respect to this thread.
However we have all been well indoctrinated in this scathing mode
or discourse from Mr. Crocker in the past.  It seems that it continues
here as well.  However it should also be noted that Dave's comment
here may be essentially correct al be it in a seemingly purposefully
demeaning tone.