Antony and all,

  Well Antony, you last stanza comment makes me laugh (ROFL),
but it is not unexpected considering you are the source and your
alliances
with the gTLD-MoU and the IAHC efforts of the past, as many on these
lists know all too well...  Your propensity to excuse someone whom
differs with YOUR opinion as with most of the IAHC and gTLD-MoU
bunch in the past is well documented and created the need for the
Green Paper and later the White Paper, which you are now ignoring
on a fairly regular basis as many others have pointed our.

  Now you seem to wish to CENSOR those comments, and suggestions
for working out a compromise, of which we (INEGroup) and I as their
spokesman have continually attempted to do along with the BWG, ORSC
and many many others.  Your continuance down this path as I have
mentioned along with others as well, will eventually catch up with each
and every one of you of the DNSO.ORG.  And I am quite sure will
have a dramatic negative effect on your personal and professional
lives for possibly years to come...  I would give that some serious
thought
if I were you...

Kindest regards and condolences,