Dr Eberhard W Lisse and all,

  As we can plainly see from Dr Eberhard W Lisse's comments here that
the willingness of a truly OPEN, TRANSPARENT, and ACCOUNTABLE
DNSO.ORG, is not on their minds at all.  However most of us already
knew this from day one, didn't we?   We also can see that the combative
nature of Dr  Lisse and his total unwillingness to consider an open
process is part and parcel to his nature, as with many of the self
appointed leadership of the DNSO.ORG bunch....