I'm sorry I wrote that to you as a private post.

OK:

The right to use a trademark is recognized as a kind of property, of which
the owner is entitled to the exclusive enjoyment to the extent that it has
been actually used.  Hamilton-Brown v. Wolf Bros, 240 US  251 (1916).

see the other cases discussed in chapter 2:14 of McCarthy's entitled
"Trademarks are property rights."

I think it's an unnecessary comma.

If I say what I want and you say what you want, they'll cite the US supreme
court case first.

I'm sorry you're bored.