Forwarding:

Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 12:01:28 -0500
From: Mailer-Daemon@cbxcs01wa
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Message status - undeliverable

The message that you sent was undeliverable to the following:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Transcript of session follows:
        HELO cbxcs01wa
        501 HELO requires a valid host name as operand: 'cbxcs01wa'
rejected from mail.cov.com remote address [208.225.145.131]: hostna503 MAIL
FROM must be preceded by HELO/EHLO command.

Possibly truncated original message follows: