Actually, Jeff, I've been following this article as a means of perhaps
discovering your true identity.  Statements you have made under this pseudonym
have been bordering on slander, and a case such as this against John Doe aka
Jeffrey A. Williams may be one way to ascertain your true identity.

But I find it interesting that you would want to draw my attention to it, I
would think you would certainly see the risk it puts on your use of this
pseudonym you use here.

On 10-Mar-99 jeff Williams wrote:
>  All,
>
>    For those that seem to proliferate false rumors, this might be of
>  some interest to some....  Hint...  Hint.....  William Walsh, watch out!
>
>  http://www.wired.com/news/news/politics/story/18346.html
>
>  Regards,
>
>  --
>  Jeffrey A. Williams
>  CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
>  Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
>  E-Mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  Contact Number:  972-447-1894
>  Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208

E-Mail: William X. Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 10-Mar-99
Time: 12:27:06
"We may well be on our way to a society overrun by hordes
of lawyers, hungry as locusts."
- Chief Justice Warren Burger, US Supreme Court, 1977