I don't know what your problem is related to.

But I am resolving .cc domains here with no problem whatsoever.

I tested about 20 names using nameservers from West Coast US, East Coast US,
Brazil, Australia and Germany.

All were resolving just fine from all tested nameservers.

On 14-Mar-99 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>  Today is a gloomy day for "CC." domain holders.
>
>  My sympathies lie with anyone using a CC. toplevel domain
>  today (Sunday, March 14, 1999).
>
>  The dns servers (two of them) for the toplevel domain "CC."
>  are unreachable.  Since both of their listed nameservers are
>  on the SAME PIPE (*a real NO-NO as far as I know) the entire
>  TLD is DEAD!
>
>  I tested this from several routes, from NY, San Jose, and
>  Amsterdam...all routes lead to nowhere.
>
>  How can a TLD for an entire "country" (put aside the fact
>  that the Cocos (Keeling) Islands has no human inhabitants)
>  reside on a network that doesn't even have the minimun
>  nameserver requirements (two servers on physically separate
>  routes)?
>
>  This raises some very valid questions on how this TLD
>  was approved in the first place!
>
>  regards,
>
>  Paul Garrin
>  President
>  Name.Space, Inc.
>  http://name.space
>  http://name.space.xs2.net

E-Mail: William X. Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 14-Mar-99
Time: 18:44:53
"We may well be on our way to a society overrun by hordes
of lawyers, hungry as locusts."
- Chief Justice Warren Burger, US Supreme Court, 1977