Jay and all,

  Mercy, this Wahsington meeting(s)? thing is getting a bit carried
away isn't it.  Can't the DNSO.ORG organize anything in an open
and transparent manner, or at least make their F2F meetings
open and transparent?  If not, why not, should be the question
their leadership are asking themselves.  And the Stakeholder
community is NOW asking them.  So, what is it guys?