Hello All,

The DNSO Proposal has been converted to Word and four other formats (HTML,
PDF, Postscript, RTF, and Text). It is available now at

<http://www.dnso.net/library/dnso-orsc.proposal.shtml>

The actual download files are at;

<http://download.dnso.net/dox/politicks/>

This proposal was submitted to DNSO.ORG on 5Jan99. This is a living
document. The master file is in Word, as implemented in Microsoft Office Pro,
service release 2. All other versions and types are derived from that file.
Full
change tracking is enabled.

The only changes are a date fix, suggested by Chris, and some format
changes/corrections, done by myself, as publisher.

I think this is awesome, less than seven days we have produced and
published a complete proposal, all of it on-line and in the open. This is
the true power of the collective.

No one burnt any mid-night oil doing this either.

Thanks to all who contributed and continue to contribute. Please keep the
comments coming in to the ORSC list.

Roeland M.J. Meyer -
e-mail:                                      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet phone:                                hawk.lvrmr.mhsc.com
Personal web pages:             http://staff.mhsc.com/~rmeyer
Company web-site:                           http://www.mhsc.com
I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing...
                -- Thomas Jefferson