At 11:07 PM 3/26/99 +0200, Dr Eberhard W Lisse wrote:
>In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Michael Sondow writes:
>> Bob Allisat a =E9crit:
>> >
>> > Quelle suprise mon chere, quelle vie! Zoot allors!!
>>
>> You can't say "mon chere", Bob. It's either "mon cher" or "ma
>> ch=E8re". And "Zoot" is the name of a jazz musician: Zoot Sims. The
>> French epithet is "zut", as in "zut, alors!".
>
>Bob is Canadian, ain't he?

Yes and ask any Parisian if they speak French in Quebec. But then, the
Acadians (Cajun) don't speak French either <grin>.

Come on folks, do we *really* have to go here?

Roeland M.J. Meyer -
e-mail:                                      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet phone:                                hawk.lvrmr.mhsc.com
Personal web pages:             http://staff.mhsc.com/~rmeyer
Company web-site:                           http://www.mhsc.com
                       KISS ... gotta love it!