Gordon and all,

  Well as you most likely know, the ICANN has yet to come completely
clean on how they were SELECTED as the ICANN "Initial" and Interim
board, and whom SELECTED them and for what reasons.  This seems
on it's face to stand to directly thwart the principals and requirements
of the White Paper itself.  Of course the ICANN's issues and maneuverings
since that time have been questionable in several instances since that time,
and seem to be heading down the road of ultimate failure or lack of
broad acceptance by the Stakeholders/users of the Internet Community.

  It is our hope that the NTIA and the Secretary of Commerce, William
Baily are taking close note to these actions and lack there of on the part
of most specifically Mike Roberts, Joe Simms and Esther Dyson.  Of note
of late is the unfortunate fiasco in which the ICANN, and in specifically
Joe Simms and Mike Roberts have gotten themselves involved in with
DNSO.ORG and the "Participants E-Mail List", a CLOSED list to make
and discuss determinations for a viable Names Supporting Organization
that seems doomed to failure at this juncture at least from the point of
view of gaining any broad Stakeholder consensus...

  Such non-transparent and less than open endeavors form ICANN "Initial"
and Interim Board members as well as their own chief legal council
whom himself seems to have a conflict of interest with ISI and Dr. Shorr
as also representing them as legal council as well.