Audience participation is Tuesday night.  Always has been.  Always
will be.
If the band doesn't play on Tuesdays that's management's fault.  Not
ours.  Don't blame the band. (learning to play in a few more keys
would be considered clueful, but there are at present no applicable
draft standards for DNS guitar <g>).

Now can we end this thread?

Mikki Barry wrote:

> >I dunno, but I'm planning on showing up with my touring rig.  If it's
> >not open, I'll file suit in the appropriate jurisdiction and venue
> >(probably where I an refused entry <g>).
> >For an encore, plan on playing "Take Five" in all keys.  The ability
> >to do same can be used as technical criteria for admission <g>, along
> >with posting a $500,000 bond and 24/7 operation <g>.
> >

> >Dan Steinberg
>
> Hey!  You're excluding the audience!  You can't DO that!  There needs to be
> representation from the audience in the band.  How DARE you say that
> because I can only play a C scale in one octave on a badly tuned guitar
> that I am not allowed to play? :-)

Dan Steinberg

SYNTHESIS:Law & Technology
35, du Ravin
Box 532, RR1            phone: (613) 794-5356
Chelsea, Quebec         fax:   (819) 827-4398
J0X 1N0                 e-mail:[EMAIL PROTECTED]