At 05:07 PM 1/15/99 +0000, you wrote:
>Dr Lisse and all,
>
>Dr Eberhard W Lisse wrote:
>
>> In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, jeff Williams writes:
>>
>> > We (INEGroup) already has a voting application that we use on a
>> > regular basis.  It uses current authentication methods and is very
>> > secure.  We would be happy to implement this for any DNSO.
>>
>> Great.
>>
>> Where can we pull the source code for review?
>
>  Source code is not readily available as it is in a paten process.

1) The internet is based on non-prprietary standards. That's what makes it work.

2) Is the this name.space system? It seems to have the same name.

--
"We will create a civilization of the Mind in Cyberspace. May it be more
humane and fair than the world your governments have made before."  - Barlow.