This is something I suggested over a year ago. I never saw a reason that ccTLDs and
gTLDs had to be treated differently. In this model, they are. What's more, a closed
TLD suits a lot of issues MHSC has had during these debates. KISS ... got to love it!

Only two classes of TLD ... who'd a thunk it!

Roeland M.J. Meyer
Morgan Hill Software Company, Inc.
http://staff.mhsc.com/~rmeyer
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can always tell the people that are forging the new frontier.
They're the ones with arrows sticking out of their backs.