I agree that regulating content (censorship) isn't the job of
ICANN or the more openly democratic bodies that (I hope)
will emerge down the road. As for spam, however, I would
support a global ban on all email with false or misleading
addresses, plus a global rule for fast removal on-demand
from the mailing list of any and every spam marketeer. As,
ever, of course, we still need a global Internet constitution
to guarantee our privacy rights and responsibilities.
-- ken
Ken Freed
http://www.media-visions.com

"My mailbox does not belong to you."