Kevin,

You wrote:

> Dear Readers,
>
> Javier SOLA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote  04/15/99 04:26AM
>

> >>William X. Walsch
> >>Mike Roberts (ICANN Interim Board CEO)
> >>Joe Simms
> >>Kent Crispin
> >>Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse
> >>D. Crocker
> >>Robert Shaw ( ITU )
> >>Bret A. Fausett
> >>Christopher Ambler
> >>Amadeu Abril i Abril
> >>Roberto Gaetano
> >>Antony Van Couvering
> >>Kevin J. Connolly

        <snip>

> I'm really honored beyond words to have made this list.  Those of my
> list-comrades I've had the pleasure of meeting in person (most of you,
> come to think of it) know that's not a statement I make lightly.  If it
> matters, I believe that Javier and Don Heath belong on this list, too :-)

I could not believe it: I also made it to the top!
My name written in light with all the stars of the Internet, gee, something
to tell my grand-children.

I know personally all the other awardees, except William Wals(c)h (what
about a beer one of these days?) and our host Jeffrey (well, to know him
personally is not something a lot of people can claim!). This gives me some
bonus points, I guess.

A good smile in a grey rainy day ;>)

Regards
Roberto