martin and all,

  Martin, thank you for pointing this out.  In this particular instance, should
anyone read this article and the Judges ruling, it was indeed a proper
ruling given the circumstances involved.  It also points up my earlier
contention as this type of s situation may apply to TLD's that are trademarked
as well, which we have applied for in the US and other countries.