Following is something received from Dave Farber's IP list
which is an article from the New Statesman describing
how the ukcrypto mailing list has included the civil
servants involved with the policy and that they
answer to the criticisms of what they have been doing.

That is very far from anything that has happened with the
International Forum on the White Paper or the setting up
or development of ICANN. Hence this shows the attack on
grassroots processes that the Internet makes possible,
and which in fact have given birth to and deeloped the Interner,
by the creation of ICANN and the International Forum
on the White Paper process

Ronda