At 07:29 AM 5/5/99 -0700, you wrote:
>http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/business/daily/may99/nsi5.htm
>http://www.news.com/News/Item/0,4,36116,00.html?tt.yfin.txt.ni
>[I typed that last one in -- it's reachable from Yahoo's NSI news]
>
>Interesting thing is that NSI has been under investigation for some
>time.
>
>--
>Kent Crispin                               "Do good, and you'll be
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]                           lonesome." -- Mark Twain

So now all you folks who've said you've been denied a registration
for whatever reason and then discover that the very name has suddenly
become registered to someone else might bring up that matter as
well.  I've seen no evidence that NSI is dealing "under the table" as
such scenario might suggest, so maybe you should try to find out.

Bill Lovell