On Thu, 20 May 1999 18:32:23 -0400, Michael Sondow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>Marcel Schneider a écrit:
>>

>> You think only people holding COM/NET/ORG domain names
>> qualify as non-commercial ?
>
>You are absolutely right, and I am posting a correction to the
>notice. Thank you for pointing out this oversight.
>
>> Isn't it also a bit strange that
>> holders of COM domain names are non-commercial ?
>
>They most definitely are not, and they won't be accepted, rest
>assured.

I can think of PLENTY of COM domain name holders that are
non-commercial.

This just goes to show why this person, using an organization moniker
to avoid the fact that he only speaks for himself, has no business
trying to be the primary "organizer" of such a constituency.

--
William X. Walsh [EMAIL PROTECTED]
General Manager, DSo Internet Services