Kerry and all,

  Exactly right Kerry!  Any open meetings that the ICANN may have, are
effectively meaningless as their private and closed Board meetings
will dictate any outcome irrespective of the outcome of the open
public meetings/forums/discusions.  This should be plainly evident to
anyone at this juncture especially given the events and decisions that
were determined at Singapore.  Most of the astute already knew this
however, way back in November....