Ben and Wendy --

Thank you for your efforts to make remote participation
possible. I was very impressed with the camera work, the
real time scribe and the remote comments page. I really had
a sense that I was seeing what was going on in the room.

Aside from several "net congestion rebuffering" delays in
the afternoon, technically, from my kitchen table, it was a
real success. Much improved over the feed from the Registrar
Accreditation press conference just a few weeks ago.

My only constructive observation for next time would be to
give remote participants "equal time," in proportion to
their numbers, with live participants on the comments. It
seemed to me that the remote contributions were short and
concise and could have been integrated without delaying the
meeting. That's a suggestion for the moderator though.

Again, a terrific job. Many thanks for making that happen.

    -- Bret