Randy Bush wrote, in a message that bouced because he is not a subscriber:

>> The problem here Javier is the propensity of people such as you to
>> consider any criticisms from those outside your own "thought camps" to
>> be "disruptive."
>>
>> Personally, I don't trust YOU to make that determination.
>
>that's ad hominem attack number two for the day.  and a weekend no less.
>
>indeed, sr. sola probably can not be trusted.  trusted to be strict enough
>for my personal tastes, that is.  so ...
>
><plonk>     [ that is net.speak for placing someone in one's mail filter ]
>
>randy

It is one of lifes great ironies that Randy considers me to be a "psycopath"
and filters out all my mail, will not recognize me in public, say hello
or shake my hand.

Yet he just *loves* this *plonk* thing... that I inveted in talk.bizarre
in 1987.

Actually the correct definition is "the sound somebody makes when they're
dropped into your rn killfile". Check the archives.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Remember, amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic.