At 08:46 AM 6/13/99 -0700, you wrote:
>At 11:26 AM 6/13/99 -0400, Jay Fenello wrote:
>> >From:         Don Heath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> >Subject:      Re: Computergram INTERNET Jun 14, 1999
>> >Remember Watergate?  "Follow the money?"
>

>Of course, Jay's reference to smoke and mirrors couldn't be because
>following the money will lead to HIM, could it?

You first Dave, what was the 990K CORE took in spent on ?

Will there be a public accounting of this ?

Not that I really expect an honest answer from you
or anybody in this secret organization:

http://www.corenic.org/about_core/regulation.htm
http://www.corenic.org/about_core/articles.htm

"...unless specifically marked for disclosure
to the public, press, media or selected third
parties, any advice information, in whatever
form, is provided by the Association, its staff,
the Plenary Meeting, the members of the Executive
Committee, the Working Groups, to the Members
for the use of Members only. Any Member who
discloses any such advice or information, in
whatever form, to any third party, shall
indemnify the Association against any liability,
claims, loss, damage, cost or expenses arising
out of any such third party relying on such
advice or information."  Art. 13, Regulations.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Remember, amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic.