William Walsh wrote:

> Do you REALLY want to get into this thread Dave?  Shall we discuss the
> money behind each of the main players in the NC or the constituencies?
>
> Its an interesting trail............

It would be, indeed, but I fear that this can take the shape of
cross-accusation and witch hunting.

My hope, as a natural optimist, is that the constituencies (not only NC, but
*all* DNSO constituencies) would ask the candidates to the Council to unveil
their source of income at time of acceptance of the nomination.

This "report" should include not only the "main" source of income, but also
the "occasional" consultancy, sponsorship, and so on.

Regards
Roberto