Dear list admin.,

DNSO Listadmin wrote:

> > Elisabeth,
> >
> >   It there still a problem with the DNSO list archives?  I checked again
> >
> > this evening and find that several of my posts to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > and [EMAIL PROTECTED] (not cross posted) do not apear on the
> > archives list for Monday.  Yet I did find that Dave Crockers cross
> > posted
> > comments were in the archives of the [EMAIL PROTECTED]  And this
> > was AFTER the warning message send from the [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > that Dave Crockers cross posted response appeared in th archives.
> >
> > Refrence:
> > Admin warning post
> >  http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/discuss/Archives/msg00058.html
> >
> > Dave Crockers CROSS POSTED post
> >  http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/discuss/Archives/msg00061.html
> >
> ==> Jeffrey,
>
>     Thank you for bringing our attention to a technical problem
>     -- one possible case seems to be left behind (msg00061.html).
>     I would reassure you that the automated treatement is
>     equal for everybody.

  This would of course be true IF and only IF that automated feature is
"Turned on" for Monarc.  It could not be if this instance occurred as
I have indicated.  Hence I can only find that this was either overlooked
and the list admin misinformed everyone on the [EMAIL PROTECTED]
list as well as for the [EMAIL PROTECTED] depository list, or some
E-mail addresses are being monitored for some arbitrary reason.
Monarc has this capability, as I use it myself and their posts are not
being archcived for some unknown purpose. (See example(s) above
as evidence to indicate such).

>     Your postings, whereas very prolific, bring sometimes
>     interessting information -- it would be preferable (greater weight)
>     if you could write summaries just once or twice a day.

  Ah!  This statement indicates that for some arbitrary reason you
as a list admin, are indeed signaling out my and others posts to
the [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] list for sequestering.
Thank you fro providing this interesting piece of information.  It explains
much in how the DNSO itself is intending to operate.  >;)