> > And, as I've pointed out before, the notion that the IDNO is obviated
> > by membership in the General Assembly is a false notion.
> >
> > Constituencies in the DNSO have significant powers that are different and
> > distinct from the powers of the DNSO General Assembly.
>
> True, but irrelevant.

Balderdash!

The fact that they are different destroys your argument that one can
substitute membership in the General Assembly in lieu of a constituency
for individuals.

The fact is that the powers of the two roles are different.

Exclusion from either of the roles results in a diminuation of power.

That is raw, naked, and unjustified discrimination against individual
domain name owners in favor of registries, registrars, ISPs, intellectual
and property interests.

If you want a "modified" general assembly, then let's do it right - let us
simply have a DNSO general assembly and dump this discriminatory nonesense
called "constituencies".

                --karl--