This is pretty amazing stuff.  On the one hand, there's an insistence that I was not
expelled, and would I please return to IDNO.  Then, in a good dose of reality, it's
said that immediate action was needed to counteract treason.  This is enough to make
me think I need a dose of Haldol.

I'm reminded of a song:

Come back, come back, back to Jamaica
Don't you know, we made a big mistake-a
We'd be so sad if you told us goodbye
And we promise not to shoot you out of the sky!

The invitation to re-join IDNO is one I'd have to be stupid to entertain.  I do not
take it seriously; it's simply an attempt at damage control.

And, hey, we still can't see the results of the votebot on squelching Dave and Kent.
I wonder why that is so?

KJC
(Yes, I've been a closet parrothead for years)

Joop Teernstra wrote:
> >John and all,
> >
> >First of all, I am very sorry to see you go, especially because you are
> basing your departure on wrong conclusions.
> >I am not IDNO's chair, I'm just the guy who has called IDNO into life and
> is trying to nurse it to a proper democratic existence.
> >It is not yet democratic, because it has no officers yet of any sort to
> share the responsibility of keeping it alive. When I am faced
> with treason,
> I have to act on my own.

This is the fundamental problem here.  One can not build a democratic
organization by defining dissent as "treason" and arguing that its
suppression is justified on that basis.

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential
and is or may be protected by the attorney-client privilege, the work
product doctrine, joint defense privileges, trade secret protections,
and/or other applicable protections from disclosure.  If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this com-
munication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communi-
cation in error, please immediately notify us by calling our Help Desk
at 212-541-2000 ext.3314, or by e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]