Karl Auerbach a écrit:

> The basis of this disussion is that there are those of us who believe in
> democracy and there are those who are afraid of democracy.
>
> The IDNO is democracy.
>
> Blocking the creation of a constituency for individual domain name owners
> is anti-democracy.
>
> It's as simple as that.

The people who have conspired to turn the NewCo into a combine
serving only their interests will use every trick, every tactic,
every frame-up, every smear, and every perversion of truth and
justice, even the invocation of democracy in the service of
undemocratic ends, to gain what they want. Appealing to their sense
of fairness and honor is a joke to them, and a sign of our weakness.
Every time we call on them to play by the rules, or show up their
unreasonableness with logical arguments, which they disdain, we
confort them that their unscrupulousness will win over our
ingenuousness. Don't give them that advantage.