Greg and all,

  I am afraid old Greg has got you by the short hair's on this one there,
Willie my boy!  >:)   And yes Greg, I also would like to see some
PROOF as well from WIllie on this one as well...  Not much chance
though, as it is really not reasonable for him to provide it given the
circumstances of doing so.  Hence the answer in reality is moot,
as not such study is likely to be done any time soon...  But I
would say that the odds are 8 to 5 that you are right...