The answers to Patrick's questions are in the response to Bliley to be
posted today -- which has been keeping me pretty busy!   (I will not deign
to quibble over exactly what I said to Ralph and Jamie.)

Esther

At 12:23 AM 08/07/99 -0400, Gordon Cook wrote:
>with jamie love's permission let me say that ralph handed Esther a
>copy of patrick greenwells letter.  (presumably because he wanted to
>discuss it?)  Esther to ralph:   sorry I haven't found the time to
>read it.
>The COOK Report on Internet            Index to seven years of the COOK Report
>431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA  Exec summaries, glossary etc
>(609) 882-2572 (phone & fax)           http://cookreport.com
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]                    What's Behind ICANN and How it Will
>Impact the Future of the Internet http://cookreport.com/icannregulate.shtml

Esther Dyson                    Always make new mistakes!
chairman, EDventure Holdings
interim chairman, Internet Corp. for Assigned Names & Numbers
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
1 (212) 924-8800
1 (212) 924-0240 fax
104 Fifth Avenue (between 15th and 16th Streets; 20th floor)
New York, NY 10011 USA
http://www.edventure.com                    http://www.icann.org

High-Tech Forum in Europe:  24 to 26 October 1999, Budapest
PC Forum: March 12 to 15, 2000, Scottsdale (Phoenix), Arizona
Book:  "Release 2.0: A design for living in the digital age"