Michael and all,

  ROFLMAO!  Sorry Michael, I am not laughing AT you but rather
laughing at the pure comedy of your response (pretty accurate)
to a PR firm.  After all old Joe here, is acting in the best interest
of the ICANN (Initial?) Interim Board, which he is suppose to
do, as that is his JOB ONE!  But I must say your characterization of
Joe's PR SPAM, is pretty accurate, and yet terribly funny and sad
at the same time...

  It is less respectfully called "Lies and Dam Lies", per
"Joe (Aka Her Gobles Der ICANN) Sheffo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Michael Sondow wrote:

"Joe (Aka Her Gobles Der ICANN) Sheffo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ICANN RESPONDS TO HOUSE COMMERCE COMMITTEE QUESTIONS
>
> "We're happy to further explain ICANN's progress to the Commerce Committee.
> As a global, consensus-based organization

conrolled by ISOC and CORE,

> ICANN needs the participation and
> support of everyone interested in

providing us with a good cover.

> ICANN's work is aimed at making sure
> Internet users

never have any say in Internet policies.

> "ICANN's only authority is derived directly from

an ambitious woman in the DOC who thinks Vint Cerf and Roger
Cochetti are gods.

> "Only by soliciting opinions and opening our
> decisions to public scrutiny and input

can we trick everyone into thinking they are participating.

> We implement through consensus policies and
> contracts

and then do whatever Roger and Vint tell us.

Contact Number:  972-447-1894