Bill Lovell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> (2) if I want a domain name, and your contract requires acceptance of some
> dispute resolution policy, what if I don't want to sign it? If the answer
> is that
> I would not then get a domain name, would that not then be an unenforceable
> contract of adhesion? Put another way, since web pages are the new, cool
> way of self expression, would not such a contract requirement interfere with
> my right of expression in unconstitutional ways?

It is not required to have a domain name to be on the Internet.
Therefore (IANAL), refusal to sign any contract resulting in not
getting a requested domain name would not interfere with your
constitutional freedom of expresion.  (In fact, I do not have a
domain name [of the form something.tld or something.sld.cctld], and
yet I was able to express myself in this message just fine.)

--gregbo