As the registry industry matures, ICANN, as stewards of the US Government controlled
or "legacy" root zone is, I'm told, making an effort to increase outreach.

Will ICANN be using the usenet newsgroups to do this ?

--
Richard Sexton  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  | http://dns.vrx.net/tech/rootzone
http://killifish.vrx.net    http://www.mbz.org    http://lists.aquaria.net