On Sun, Jul 25, 1999 at 12:23:46PM -0400, Martin B. Schwimmer wrote:
> 500 thou divided by $350 is 1428 billable hours, divided by 8 (normal
> billing day) is approx 178.  There have been only about 200 working days
> since ICANN was formed in October.  Should've hired in-house if you need
> all day every day legal assistance.

The assistance of Jones-Day goes back considerably before the start
of ICANN -- they were involved in the drafting of the original draft
bylaws that were out for discussion during the entire IFWP process.
Also, there have been at least two Jones-Day lawyers involved.  I
can't speak to the advisability of hiring in-house, though.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                           lonesome." -- Mark Twain