At 08:14 PM 7/29/99 -0400, you wrote:

Are the rest of you enjoying the discussion taking place here
between the two sides of Jeff Williams' split personality?
(Jeff is pro-NSI; "Dr. Brian" is anti-NSI. That should make
for sleepless nights!)

Bill Lovell

>>> Your lunch reservation with Mr. Williams has been confirmed.
>>>
>>> Friday, 1:30 PM
>>> Bent Tree Country Club
>>> Reservation listed as "jasper"
>
>> Thanks Betty, I'm looking forward to it.
>
>> Jeff, Brian, I may be running a bit late as I'll be wrapping up my
>> meeting with Al Gore. If I'm late, please order me the PooPoo
>> Platter. You know how I love that unagi!
>
>Will do, Frank.  I'm sure my meeting with Qwest and US West will end
before 1:30, so I should be there on time.  As to the unagi, I still don't
see how you can eat that.

>> Guys, want to catch a quick 18 holes after lunch, then swing by The
>> Swingin' Utters for some entertainment ;   )
>
>Take Williams with you - I hear he won't stop gloating over his
hole-in-one.  What a guy!

>If you head down to the Utters, don't forget to say 'hi' to Bambi for me.
Ask her if she can still do that trick with her tongue and a chicken burrito.