Thursday, July 29, 1999, 12:14:32 PM, Jeff Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> All,

> Please note that "William X. Walsh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> is a reported fraud...  And postings regarding INEG. INC. or INEGroup
> that he may make should be summarily disregarded as likely
> fraudulent....

If anything I have said is fraudulent, why hasn't INEG extensive legal
team contacted me?  Why have I not been sued?

By the way, some people have been asking how to join INEGroup.  As the
official maintainer of the INEGroup Information Website, I am proud to
announce that members are now being accepted!  You can join right on
the INEGroup Information Website at
http://www.inegroup.net/membership.html
Soon we will have a nice little logo you can use to post on your
website,and link to the INEGroup Information Website.

These links will help make sure that any searches for INEGroup in the
major search engines will turn up the INEGroup website, and this will
further educate people about the person who is the subject of the
site.

The number of INEGroup members will be posted at the bottom of the
front page of the site, and a members list page will be available at
http://www.inegroup.net/members.php3

The INEGroup Information Website is proud to ring in a new era of
openness in the INEGroup, with open members lists, and no NDA or
confidentiality agreements.  We have eliminated the red tape!

P.S. Apologies to those that don't see the humor in this, I've had a
long trying day and needed something to lighten it up  :)

--
William X. Walsh
General Manager, DSo Internet Services

The Law is not your mommy or daddy to go crying
to every time you have something to whimper about.