At 11:23 AM 8/5/99 -0400, you wrote:

Now there's a breath of fresh air.  And from Germany, yet, not that
highly touted bastion of free expression, the United States. Assuming
that this is not the slickest spoof yet from Dr. Brian Hollingsworth et al.,
this article goes further in explaining the malignancies lying within
ICANN than anything else I've seen. Congratulations to John Horvath.

Bill Lovell