Monday, August 09, 1999, 11:03:35 AM, Dave Crocker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> And making semantic distinctions does do not anything to refute the
> complaints, either.

> However, frank and open discussion of the facts does.

Dave,

I find it rather interesting that you claim to stand for frank and
open discussion of the facts here, in this discussion about NSI's
actions, but when the discussion turns to facts with regard to
CORE/gTLD-MoU supporter's actions, it is "divisive and preventing
progress."

How do you reconcile this seeming contradiction?

One set of standards applies to NSI, and CORE is exempt because you
agree with CORE and not NSI?

Let me teach you a lesson, Dave.

A is A

Now, Dave, no matter how many times you insist on calling the "A" a
"B" it will always remain an "A"

--
William X. Walsh
General Manager, DSo Internet Services

(IDNO MEMBER)
Support the Cyberspace Association, the
constituency of Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org