Hello all,

BCIS staff have fixed the broken link -- we apologize
for the error.  I don't know how this happened, since
we haven't touched the pages lately to the best of
my knowledge, but hope everyone will continue to
look for such mistakes on both the archived sites and
on the upcoming Santiago content.  We will fix them
as soon as we are made aware of the situation.

I'm currently on vacation, so please send any problems
or questions about BCIS archived content or the
upcoming Santiago webcast to John Wilbanks at the
Berkman Center (<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>).

Ben Edelman
Berkman Center for Internet and Society