At 03:32 AM 12/08/1999 -0700, William X. Walsh wrote:
>Thursday, August 12, 1999, 2:52:27 AM, William X. Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>> I'll commit to making sure that I don't let my bias get in the way of
>> approving submissions, or in other aspects of the site.

Not to let our bias and especially our judgement get in the way is a
challenge for saints.
Although not being one, I'll be glad to help with this effort. :-)
1. You *got* to do something about the colours..

I like to take the opportunity of asking William and all  website owners on
this list to think of providing a button to link with the IDNO website, and
so help with networking the membership.
Feel free to download idno graphics from the www.idno.org website. (see
also under the "links" button)

--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--  , bootstrap  of
the Cyberspace Association,
the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org