Hello:

It's difficult to draw a conclusion based on the newsgroup content, there
being so little content available with which to draw valid conclusions.

Jay Fenello, Ronda Hauben & Richard J. Sexton, James Love & Joop Teernstra
seem the most avid posters, and I would like to thank them for that.

The only opposition and discussion I have seen seems centered around the
mlist.com-priv newsgroup.  There should be greater focus on newsgroups of
a less technical nature, i.e. activist groups, country specific groups,
business, taxation related - that sort of thing.

That would assist ICANN and the loyal opposition an opportunity to seed
public opinion and the necessary consent required to fortify wither
position.

On Sun, 15 Aug 1999, Esther Dyson wrote:

> Thanks. And what was your conclusion?
>
> Esther Dyson
>
> At 07:38 am 08/15/1999 -0400, Planet Communications Computing Facility wrote:
> >
> >Hello:
> >
> >I've done some looking around in the newsgroups to see how much opposition
> >or support icann is receiving in them.

Regards
Jeff Mason

--
Planet Communication & Computing Facility           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Public Access Internet Research Publisher           1 (212) 894-3704 ext. 1033