FYI:

http://www.fair.org/activism/activismkit.html

Inside this kit you will find "how-to" guides for identifying, documenting
and challenging inaccurate or unfair news coverage, along with information
about how to promote independent media.

Challenging mainstream media and building independent media are equally
important components of media activism. Long-term community pressure and
grassroots action are key to media reform.

We encourage you to photocopy individual pages for use in organizational
meetings, educational forums, mailings to your members that urge media
action, or any other useful situation.

We hope that this packet will help you fight unfair coverage of your issues
and communities, and win greater access in media for independent voices.
Please don't hesitate to contact the FAIR staff or me with any information
or questions.

Good Luck!

Kim Deterline

+++

Respectfully,

Jay Fenello
President, Iperdome, Inc.    404-943-0524
What's your .per(sm)?   http://www.iperdome.com

"All truth passes through three stages.  First, it is
ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third,
it is accepted as self-evident." (Arthur Schopenhauer)