All,

  FYI

kathy and all,

  Great kathy!  Glad to see you as a candidate!  >;)  However I thought
you had told me you were offline when I spoke with you on the phone
earlier today???  However I am sure you will make a good showing
and potentially a great advocate for the NCDNHC!  >;)

  Are you open to questions on issues regarding your positions before
Santiago?